Who are we?
This website, and its administrators will be reffered to as FLIES24-7.COM
Our contact details can be found on the contact page.
We collect your personal information (full name, address, email address and phone number) with the sole purpose of processing your order and sending you the products.
If you specified that you want to subscribe to our newsletter and actively confirmed this through our notification email, then we can send you marketing messages about our ongoing offers, special deals and discounts.
We do not send email marketings for 3rd parties and we do not share your information with 3rd parties.
You can always request to stop sending you messages.
This request excludes the necessarry emails (we might still send you emails regarding your order status for example, or important account actions).
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
When you place an online order with us, the credit card processing is carried out in a secure environment using leading online payment provider - Paypal. Your card details are not passed to FLIES24-7.COM, nor are they stored anywhere on our servers.
If you order by phone or in writing, your card details are not kept after the payment has been processed.
FLIES24-7.COM does not sell, exchange or pass any of your personal details to any third party other than those which need to be passed to Pretashop in order to complete your purchase.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile or other handheld device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and help your browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions). Cookies do not harm your computer. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org
• for technical purposes essential for the operation of this website, such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to proceed to checkout and pay for products;
• to distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can personalise your shopping experience by making this website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests and so we can remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the country you are in) when you return to visit this website;
• to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns; and
• to enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations to third parties, for example to pay a partner if you have made a purchase on this website by following a link from their website.
How to Manage Cookies
You can enable or disable cookies by changing your website browser settings to accept or reject cookies as required. How to do this will depend on the browser you use. We have provided further information below on how to check which browser you use and how to manage cookies. Please bear in mind that if cookies are not enabled on your computer, your activities will be restricted to browsing this website and you will not be able to add products to your shopping bag and buy them.
Checking which browser you use
If you are using a PC - go to 'Help' and select the 'About' option
If you are using a Mac - click on the Apple menu within the browser and select the 'About' option
Once you know which browser you are using, follow the instructions below to check if you have cookies enabled on your computer:
Checking cookies - PCs
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6,7,8
- Go to 'Tools' at the top of your browser window. Select 'Internet options'. Click on the 'Privacy' tab
- Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below to enable cookies
- Go to 'Tools' and select Options
- Click the Privacy icon
- Click on Cookies and choose 'allow sites to set cookies'
- Go to 'Tools' and select Options
- Click 'Under the Hood' and select the 'Content settings' button within the 'Privacy' section
- Choose 'Allow local data to be set'
Checking cookies – Macs
Safari on OSX
- Click 'Safari' and select 'Preferences'
- Click 'Security' then 'Accept cookies'
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' and select 'Preferences'
- Find ‘Cookies’ under 'Privacy & Security'
|date_add||The date and time the cookie was created (in YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS format).|
|id_lang||The ID of the selected language.|
|id_currency||The ID of the selected currency.|
|last_visited_category||The ID of the last visited category of product listings.|
|ajax_blockcart_display||Whether the cart block is "expanded" or "collapsed".|
|viewed||The IDs of recently viewed products as a comma-separated list.|
|id_wishlist||The ID of the current wishlist displayed in the wishlist block.|
|checkedTOS||Whether the "Terms of service" checkbox has been ticked (1 if it has and 0 if it hasn't)|
|id_guest||The guest ID of the visitor when not logged in.|
|id_connections||The connection ID of the visitor's current session.|
|id_customer||The customer ID of the visitor when logged in.|
|customer_lastname||The last name of the customer.|
|customer_firstname||The first name of the customer.|
|logged||Whether the customer is logged in.|
|passwd||The MD5 hash of the
|The email address that the customer used to log in.|
|id_cart||The ID of the current cart displayed in the cart block.|
|checksum||The Blowfish checksum used to determine whether the cookie has been modified by a third party.
The customer will be logged out and the cookie deleted if the checksum doesn't match.